I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Monday, October 20, 2008

what i have learned

that I to can also be heartless and I can not say I am sorry enough to make the hurt I am feeling away . People who know me are probably surprised by the behavior I displayed a few days ago. I really have no excuse for it. I have been know to keep feelings and stuff bottled so much inside that it finally burst and a few people got hurt in the process that I am Truly sorry . I don't want to lose friends because of this . I really don't have a lot of close friends it has been hard for me to keep the ones I've made due to moving since I have been married .
I am again truly sorry and I pray you can forgive me and we can work this out .

No comments: