I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Sunday, October 19, 2008

i will explain

my last posting I admit wasn't very nice. I am sick of the back bitting and belittling i hear go on amongst people who say they are your family or friends. I admit i shouldn't of wrote what I wrote. I was upset and I am having a hard time right now if you read my other posts. I snapped I couldn't bottle it up inside anymore It has been a source of stress for me trying to be neutral and stuck in the middle of peoples fights and problems . but what hurts the most right now is someone read this and told the person all about it and even gave out my blog address to that person. Well they couldn't even confront me had had to go to a second source and have that person ask me why i did it. They accused me of not knowing all the facts well I admit I didn't but i wrote what I have been told over the course of the last 2 years i have lived here either by them themselves or from reliable sources . I would like to thank that person who told on me and gave out this address I will ask them how would they fell if i gave out their info from their blog and then their address .
to the person who is mad at me I am sorry I admit I had no right to say that about you or your family. please forgive me .

No comments: