I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Friday, October 17, 2008

saw the doctor

yesterday did a pee test and a blood test they say it is negative both time or it is to early to tell if i am in the family way if i am not that is well with us scott and i decided not to get our hopes up in case i am not the doctor said chances are still good with the symptoms i am experiencing it took my aunt 3 months with the same symptoms to figure out she was in the family way .
SO they took more blood to send to the lab at the hospital to see if there may be any other thing causing these symptoms.
So for now i am anti nausea pills and i will know in a week what the tests results are.
. So for know i am putting all my faith in our father above to help me through this and i trust his decisions whatever they are

No comments: