I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Monday, October 13, 2008

weekend fun

we took the kids to the park and played tag and chased them around then we did chores
I listened to my daughter scream you hate me because i asked her to clean her room i ignored her i laughed when scott went in there to see what he could do he said your mom cleans all day even the walls and ceilings at that part i laughed real hard i said boy i must do it while i'm sleeping no wonder i am tired then we played family rock band nicholas looked cute trying to use the guitar with the strap over him.
Sunday i woke up pukey and dizzy i have been that way for a week but i still taught the lesson in Relif society chapter 19 standing fast in the storms through life that lesson really hit home concerdring my last post . I have learend to move on .
I am on a bland diet until my systems pass dr. rhodinzer's orders last saturday before confernce i was having really bad stomach cramps and was passing blood but i still hosted my confernce potluck at my house despite felling bad.
from tuesday on i have been pukey and sick i hope that soon passes or off to the dr i go to see what is causing this. Josh is thinking a food allergy scott is thinking baby on the way i get this way every time i am in the family way iwon't know for another week i hope it is option 2

2 comments:

Jen B. said...

wow -- good luck! I just love being in the family way (he, he). HOpe you feel better soon. BTW -- what fun you are having with your family -- these are moments to cherish.

ThurberGang said...

I hope it's #2 as well. . . Do you know yet? Good luck - and I hope you feel better regardless.