I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

i relized i have a great husband

1 he didn't give up on me when i was going through chemo he stayed by my side even though he was in Japan he kept my spirits up with emails

2 he put up with his mom and trying to give us a list of reason why we should wait 5 more years to get married ( we didn't wait we were married 7 months later)

3 He is there when i need a good friend to talk to

4 he shares my hopes and dreams

5 He loves me enough to know that i have bad days and say mean stuff about him but knows I really don't mean it

6 He loves me enough to spend eternity with him

I know from reason number 1 we can weather any storm life throws at us or we create
so YES I REALLY LOVE HIM DESPITE HIS QUIRKS

No comments: