I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Thursday, October 23, 2008

To a Dear Friend

We are all hear to help each other out. No matter what happens in life. I think that is why we are told to find a spouse so we will have a help mate to keep us on track . Even if we don't have a spouse we have family to help us out. Friends are some of the best to have. No matter what we are like there is that one special friend we all have to help us when we fall . Nicholas told me the other day I am his best friend. He is right I have been there since day one to help him in his journey these last 2 years. My dear friend is hurting right now. She is so frustrated at life and at people. I think we all get that way . If anything could you all take a moment out of your day to say a prayer for this friend maybe then she might start to see the blue sky that is over the horizon and things will work out for her.
Dear friend I love you very much I am Here to help you Weather This storm. Maybe that Is why I had the Feeling to move here. On of the talents the lord blessed me with was touching the lives of others and I have

No comments: