I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Monday, February 2, 2009

teaching by a 3 year old

Saturday was tough for us plenty of tears were shed .
Rainey had the toughest time. She did cry this hard when her great grandma died last year I think it was because we really couldn't see her she was in a home and had Alzheimer real bad.
Nicholas looked atRainey gave her a hug and said it is alright
spot is with Jesus . Mom who is Jesus is he the person who lives in my body and jumps up and down when I am good.
He gets so excited to go to primary now he runs off to the room . the other day he sang me I am a child of God that brought tears to my eyes because a few short years ago that is where he was.
Today when I got dressed he goes mom why do you need paper boobs ( referring to my garment top) then he asked why i need a bra . I learned today he is to smart for his own good. and not to get dressed when he is in the room

No comments: