I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

When will the holidays end

Since thanksgiving it has been non stop. We had thanksgiving then Christmas then Nicholas 's birthday a day after then New years then Noah's birthday a few days later Lorraine's birthday now to day we have Scott' s birthday. Then on Saturday we have What I call Love day . Why do we need one day to show love should we not be showing it every day . Then I get a little break until my birthday which is the end of March(25) . Then We get into passover, Easter, Mother's day another one where why do we need 1 day we should be thankful for them all year around, then my Anniversary then memorial day father's day I hope you catch my drift.

1 comment:

Zoogz said...

You forgot President's Day! We all get to stay home to bug poor Mommy and Nicholas. :)