I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Day in the life of Mel

I get up then I get dressed. Get 3 kids up and fight with them to get dressed. Then I get breakfast for Nicholas and me.If they want cold lunch then make them. Get shoes and coats gathered for 3 kids . Drive them to school early so Rainey and Noah can eat a full breakfast at school. Come home and get house work done. Make lunch for 2 try and get Nicholas to nap . Leave to get the other 2 from school . Depending on the day drop rainey of at ballet. Come home get homework started or try to get them to do it. Make dinner . Then if it is Tuesday piano that night. Then get them ready for bed. put them to bed then crash or she what show is on.
that is a typical day in the life of mel

No comments: