I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

When mom is sick the world stops

I have been diagnosed with strep throat. I took Nicholas to the dr yesterday because he was sick . Some how I caught it. Urgh. I can't talk or eat. I had to choke down juice to take my big pills. I have house work that needs to be down I hear my pillow saying lay down you want to . I can't I have a little boy at home who refuses to nap unless we are in the car waiting for school to get out.
I think chores can wait and when lids get home Rainey is in charge. I am going to bed

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh no! I hope you feel better soon. We were actually in the ER last night with Nathan getting that same diagnosis (when your kid has a fever of 104* at 11:30 at night you have very limited choices). The strange thing is it really doesn't seem to bother him at all.