I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Can you feel the love tonight?

That is my new piece I am working on for piano lessons it is coming along really well . I am glad I am keeping them up . I am having so much fun with them.
Lorraine is even doing well. She was so upset Saturday after she slammed her brother's fingers in the door she sat at the piano and started to make something up it was really good. You can tell her moods but what notes she was playing and how slow or fast she was doing them. Noah is even doing that when he gets upset. I think I have some musical children. I told Scott I have a few words . Jillard school of preforming arts. For dance and piano. We better start saving now.

No comments: