I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Along hot and sweaty night

If you read the title you might think I am talking about the love making with Scott well I am not. I started running a fever about 5:30 pm last night. Even sitting by the hot stove was not helping me get warm. Took my temperature it was100.3 Scott came home I went into the tub to see if that would not work. Ran all hot water nothing so I got out got dressed and laid on the couch. I finally fell asleep at 10:15 after watching a new show at 9pm on CBS called Flash point . I recommend it . It is about hostage negotiators Makes you have a new found respect for what they do. Put their lives in danger everyday. Anyway I woke up at 12am soaking wet and a huge headache. I got up about hit the floor glad I new where the chair was . I took a couple Tylenol turned on the tv. watched it for a bit. Then I made a pallet on the living room floor. Before I laid down I took my temp. again it was 102.3 . I tried to cover up I would get hotter kicked them off slept in my underclothes. Scott woke up at 1:30 to check on me he said my hair was soaked and I had no blanket on me. I woke up at 3 wet again from sweating . Laid on the couch put a blanket on me because at that point I was cold. Woke up at 7:15 when the kids got up and well I am back to normal. WHo knows why I was running a fever.
I am glad it broke because I have plans with mom in law and sis in law to see Twilight for the first time. I save the movies I want to see for the second run theaters so if I don't like them I am not out 10 dollars just 2 so I have the other 8 for a snack.

No comments: