I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Monday, February 23, 2009

Tic Tock Tic tock

went the clock this morning. I have been up since 2 am sometimes I am able to go back to sleep by 4 but not this morning it came at 545 and I had to be up by 630 to get my kids ready to be out the door by 8 for school.
I am dragging my feet. Wish I can go back to sleep but Nicholas really doesn't nap and he causes trouble when I nod off.
Make matters worse Scott I home sick today. He got up at 2 also but he was in the bathroom for 2 hours . I blame it on the Peanut butter granola bar he had . So another reason is I am worried about him. He is one to get dehydrated quickly when he is like this. Everything he tries to eat or drinks comes right back up. So please say a prayer for my sick hubby and my family.

No comments: