I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Friday, February 20, 2009

25 things about me

1 I don't answer to the nickname Missy ( only my uncle can call me that)
2 I love to cook
3 I read anything I can get my hands on
4 I am almost done witting a children 's book
5 I love to decorate cakes
6 I am a very creative person
7 I never wanted to get married or have kids
8 Then I met Scott 12 years ago and we have been married almost 8 years
9 I am a 9 year cancer survivor
10 I am relaxed when it comes to keeping a clean house
11 due to the fact I hate house work
12 I gave up a bank manager's job to have a family
13 I was inactive for 5 years from church before I decided to go back.
14 since my coming back I have gained a strong testimony
15 I hate coming out of my comfort zone. But when I do I make friends.
16 I have never really traveled outside of the US Canada a couple times.
17 My dream in life is to travel all over Europe and Asia and see the St Peterersberg Cathedral in Russia
18 I want to run a business out of my home
19I was told I couldn't have children I have been blessed with 3
20 I can oil paint
21 I can not sew on a sewing machine.
22 my father helped in the building of the Jordan river temple.
23 because of that that was the temple I was sealed to my parents in 23 years ago.
24 I am the oldest of 5 siblings 1 sister 3 brothers
25 out of the5 only 2 are active me and my little bro

No comments: