I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I am spoiled

Scott has taken a vacation from work. Well he has started spring cleaning for me. Organizing the living room moving furniture so i can clean under it and vacuum under it. Helped me in the kitchen by drying dishes and putting them away. I am able to soak in the tub and sleep in while he tends to the kids. to bad it ends Wednesday. He will be putting boxes in the attic so I can finally get my basement ready to entertain company . We are even fixing up our fireplace with taxes so we can start having fires down there.
Sorry to tell you about my wonderful guy. I love him to death and would be lost with out him.
Love you very much Scott

1 comment:

Kirstynn Evans said...

Hey there. You were a winner of a giveaway on my blog! Congrats! I need you email address, and home address so I can send you your prize!!!