I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hummus and Winnings

Scott wanted Hummus so I decided to see if we couldn't make it. I found a recipe and we bought the stuff to make it . I never liked the stuff . So I thought I made it I will try it. I kind of like it homemade. We added garlic and crushed red pepper and scallions. Less garlic and scallion for me.
Then we went to the School for a program on reading and spelling for little kids. It was very informative and fun. Noah one a prize and so did Scott . Noah won a magnetic board and some abc magnets and shape magnets to learn with. Scott one a 20 dollar gift card to borders . That has been the highlight of my day.

1 comment:

Jen B. said...

how was the hummus? I have never dared to try it. Congrats on your son winning -- that is a great accomplishment.