I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Friday, February 6, 2009

When a teacher cares

I wrote a note to Lorraine's teacher at school last Monday telling her that we were putting spot down. So if Lorraine looked upset or started to cry for no reason that was the reason. Today she asked me how Lorraine was doing and I said best she can. Well today Lorraine got a sympathy card
I didn't even know they made them for the loss of a pet. Well she wrote Lorraine a nice little note saying she knew how felt. Her teacher has 2 cats. Her and her Husband even made a memorial contribution in spot's name to the Veterinary Hospital at MSU.
I really like this teacher she is really caring of her students and how the fell. Wish there were more teachers like that out there .

No comments: