I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Why do I keep this blog

It seemed like a fun thing to do at first. Let everybody have a glimpse of my life. Just a glimpse nobody really knows what goes on behind closed doors. It has been a way for me to keep in contact with my friends who have moved. A chance for me to get much needed advice and laughs.
I think I will let you in a little further into my life. It has not been going so great lately. I am living with severe depression so right now every little thing sets me off. Noah has been getting in trouble more and more at school it is to the point I am yanking him out and not sending him back . Rainey thinks she is the little mother and can yell at her brothers and be mean to them. She thinks she can have her own way no matter what. She is in for an attitude adjustment . Nicholas has started to yell and scream at the top of his lungs when I tell him no the other day he got mad at me and pulled out a clump of my hair. Where does it end. I am at my wits end I can 't sleep I barley eat I don't care how I look. I haven't really cleaned my house In 2 weeks since I have been sick . The last day I cleaned it was a few hours before I got sick I ask my kids and husband to help and they pick up a few things and that is it. But Scott will clean out the cat box and sweep up the mess baxter throws out of it.
The only good thing that happened today was I was making a treat to bring to a girls night out and nicholas was helping and he got a little taste he liked it so much he brought me the bowl with his other hand dipped in it then liked his little fingers
I am not saying which one. Just know it was kid approved

1 comment:

The Lunds said...

Hey Melissa, my mom got me this neat parenting program on CD. I was wondering if you would like to listen to it with me. It is called the Total Transformation. It comes with a workbook and exercises. I was thinking it would be fun to share it and work at it together.

Margo