I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Favorite things

When I am sick I like being comforted by my favorite things. My favorite pajama pants. They have penguins on them. Had them since I got married. My favorite sweatshirt. My favorite blanket. Most of all my favorite dish Neapolitan Ice cream . For breakfast lunch and dinner. To bad I am so stuffed up I can't enjoy the flavors. Also my favorite drink Hot Chocolate to soothe my sore throat.
What do you do when you are sick?

1 comment:

Jen B. said...

Goodness girl -- you have been sick for a LONG time. Get better soon! My favorite thing when I am sick is to lay in bed and watch a little TV. What makes me feel better? A warm bath and my mom's homemade chicken soup.