I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Kiss me Im Irish

I really am . While doing family history I found a great great uncle many times over served in the Irish Parliment in the 1430's .
I have also found out many interesting facts about my family. My ancestors were some of the original pilgrims that landed at Plymouth Rock. I also have one that wrote the song High On A Mountain Top. I am related to Joseph Smith. One of my relatives was the first baptism Brigham Young did. I am also an Indian Princess for the Iroquois Tribe. I may not look like it But if you saw my dad and brother the Dark Indian skin and deep brown eyes on my brother .
I am glad I know these cool facts I need to dig further and get their Temple work done.

1 comment:

Jen B. said...

Happy St. Patricks Day! Hope you got lots of kisses.