I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Saturday, March 21, 2009

A fun tag I found

Found this on a new blog I discovered

Restrictions and Limitations:

1. I make guarantees that you will like what I make! (you know i am real creative )
2. What I create will be just for you. (and I will match your personality if I know you )
3. It will be done this year.( I promise you that yo will get it by July )
4. You have no clue what it's going to be, because I don't even know what it's going to be! ( I don't know yet either I have no ideas until I see the names of the 3)
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. ( I don't do strange just unique )


The Catch: You must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 3 people who comment on your post and agree to do the same!So get ready for your mystery treat... but be prepared to share the love! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you get when you get it.

Have fun with this I can't wait to see who I am designing for .

1 comment:

Boy Mom said...

Ok, looks like I owe you something home made. I'm always excited to meet new bloggers, thanks for your comment, and for doing the tag.