I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Friday, March 20, 2009

Girls night

I was fun just a few people. One sister even brought a cake lite candles and sung me Happy Birthday even though it was a few days early. We sat around and talked and the topic was bad neighbor hoods we have been to and our dream houses. The kids want one with an elevator. My dream house would be one with a few more rooms let say 6-7 so I can have a guest room and a nursery so if I have another baby in the future it would have its own room for awhile. Lorraine slept in a bassinet in our kitchen for the first few months then shared a room with my sis in law who lived with us to help me out I was having a difficult pregnancy with Noah she wanted out of her house then came Noah they always shared a room when I had Nicholas he slept in our room.
We move here and she got her own room she is not liking it so she wants a sister to share it with.
I would also want a room for a guest room so when family visits they wouldn't have to sleep in the living room or cold tiled basement floor on air mattresses . I would also like a big kitchen with counter space I love to cook but i have no room to do it. A nice size bathroom with a garden tub big enough I could sink right into and wash the stress away. A nice size yard to have a big garden and a tree with a bench under it to read. But most of all a house full of love and no contention .
that is my dream house. i may never get it. I am hoping Scott can get a better paying job I can buy a few acres and build my own house on.

No comments: