I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Thursday, March 5, 2009

When Noah is caring

Sunday while I was in my Feverish state I would scream if somebody touched me their hands were like ice just out of the deep freeze. Scott was so worried he said if the fever climbed any higher we were going right to the ER for an Ice Bath . When Scott left the room Noah was in tears Rainey said whats wrong Noah Said I don't want mommy to go tot the hospital if she goes her be dead. I was in to much pain to laugh. He cares sometimes a little to much. I guess I want my son not to be afraid to show his emotions . I love Noah so much.

I AM BETTER JUST SORE FROM ALL THE COUGHING AND SLEEPING ON THE COUCH SINCE SUNDAY .

1 comment:

That Girl said...

Awww - your son sounds like a keeper.

Don't. Die.