I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Deconstructing

I am sick of my carpet and I knew there was Hardwood floors underneath . So yesterday after a bad day I went to work I moved the furniture out of the dining room got a steak knife and cut, pulled and took out the tack strip. I did all the dining room. Scott was upset that I did it myself because I don't ask for help and I moved the heavy furniture myself. So I will be sore the next few days I still have the living room to do. Thank goodness he is on vacation to help.
I like the looks of the floor underneath I don't know why carpet was laid done.
I can't wait until it is all done. The was a layer of sand under the carpet and my allergies won't be bad this year since the carpet won't trap the dirt dust and pollen. Plus it was starting to rot underneath from the various spills of juice and stuff.
I found out I like deconstructing . I should join a demolition team.

No comments: