I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Looking back

I have had an eventful year this year.
I have made friends lost friends. Saw my children grow for the good or the bad. Asked my husband for a separation things got so bad for us we were not talking when we were we were at each others throats . Lost a grandma to Alzheimer. Got in a car accident. But in all this I have discovered who I am and who I am supposed to be.
I am a daughter of our Heavenly Father. No matter what kind of day I am having he is right there beside me. I am also a wife and mother and found out that I was real nasty to my husband but he still loves me. No matter how many groundings and spankings I give my children they still love me.
I learned that I am loved very much by those who know me.

No comments: