I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

my day

It started out with me getting up and shoveling snow i wish scott would he gets up early enough to do it
drop the kids off at school slip and the stroller went down with and nicholas ended up head first on the sidewalk he is fine just a bad headache
came home did some dreaded housework
played with nicholas until had to get the kids from school
went to wait inside the school only to find out NOAH HAS BEEN SUSPENDED. Had a talk with his teacher and found out he stuck his tongue out at her when she told him to do something spit in a kids face at lunch time wouldn't listen . I asked him why and he said cause I wanted to . So I took a favorite toy of his told him to come here put the toy on the floor then took a monkey wrench and started to bet the toy and I said cause I wanted to . I did this to show him a lesson the I want to have consequences then I took apart his bed I am making him earn it back . He has also lost Santa and his gifts I don't care if that is to harsh it seems like every time I try to discipline him he laughs at me and thinks its funny
Many of you out there have said take him to a doctor to see what is going on,
I blame myself and the fact that I had my first 2 so soon after chemo . I was told to wait at least 3 years to try due to the side effects it would cause my kids and hyper activity is one of them I am so sick of this the stress is causing me a lot of problems I can't eat sleep or relax
I just wish for a moments peace

No comments: