I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Friday, January 2, 2009

WII and PS2 Fun

For Christmas I got a game called Game Party for the Wii it is fun you can play darts trivia shuffle board glass pong ( aka beer pong with shot glasses minus the binge drinking) hoops air hockey skill ball it is fun to play with 2 players you can pick some outrageous characters to play as I have been a panda Santa Claus and last night scott was a guy wearing a bunny tie and shoes that looked like bunnies .

I also got Indiana Jones Lego Adventures for the PS2 that one is fun we purposly die and fall off cliff just to see the lego dudes fall apart and build themselves back up. Plus you get to build things out of Legos . These are 2 games I reccomend for the WII and PS2
I know the kids and I get a kick out of them.

No comments: