I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Nicholas is being tempermental

I don't know what is gotten into him He is fine one minute the next he is madder than a bull. He got made because he couldn't get out of the car the way he wanted . He wanted an orange so i cut it like i normally do well that wasn't what he wanted me to do he trow the orange and then bite me then started to pound me with his fist so i put him on the floor next thing i know i have a toy flying at me. He screamed at me for 2 hours yesterday because not all his cars would fit in his case hard to fit 30 cars in a case that would hold 2 . Now he is in his room crying for his blanket i wish i know what has gotten into him the last few days

No comments: