I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Chores Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't like doing housework very much I did when it was Scott and I 2 loads of Laundry I'm Done .
Now I don't seem to see the bottom of the pile . I also hate the sock monster I spent a better part of a half hour trying to match socks in the sock basket I still haven't found the bottom of that one. I clean the living room Nicholas decided to pour himself cereal well it spilled all out of the bowl and he decided to step in the mess crushing every bit of cocoa puff into the carpet. Bathroom in another stories 3 boys in the house daughter who thinks the all ready foam soap is her personal counter decorator she hates the color of the walls and counters so she tries to redecorate it I hate the bathroom also but we have to do repairs a little at a time this tax money goes to new vehicle fund and my small kitchen no counter space and no cupboards i can reach got to draw plans for my dad to look over
I love doing the dishes though don't know why i think standing there washing dishes and thinking to my self without interruptions i do them when Nicholas is sleeping and kids are at school

No comments: