I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Friday, December 12, 2008

Memories of a little girl

My daughter had been asking for a baby sister for a long time which is hard on me because i can't give her one or be sure she got one she has been asking for one for christmas she even told santa this. Well Grandma Grattan is pulling through on this little girls request . She has a doll that looks life like and see didn't want to give it to her naked so i said how about baby clothes. I told her I have boxes of baby girl clothes. I went in the cold dark attic yes me I am claustrophobic . I found the box i was looking for. I had so much fun remembering the little girl that put in my arms almost 7 years ago and then them taking her away quickly and then not hearing anything for about an hour on what was wrong I remember the nurse telling me he had to be put in the neonatel ICU then the nurse taking me to see her with the tubes and wires and the oxygen tent she had to be in It was a sad time . She was a sick little girl at birth but she pulled through and then I remember the outfits and the one dress she will be using is one I put on her with a cute hat and calling her the muffin girl the hat was to big so the photoghrapher moved it up a little and she looked like she had on a muffin top for a head .

No comments: