I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Noah

will be 6 years old in a few days . He has come along way. I found a picture of him when he was just 3 years old the only difference is he now wears glasses. and his hair is blonder. He is taller and smarter. I looked in his take home folder and he is learning how to write numbers 10 20 ect up to 100 and he has come along way since he first started school. He is getting out of the rough patches and starting to behave. He also helped me clean the few days they were off due to the weather. I guess that week long grounding did work school home dinner and no tv no fun days . I took away the things that he enjoyed doing. It worked . The light switch finally flickered on
for his birthday he wanted a Rubik's cube. Went to 2 different stores and I finally found it. I told him I couldn't find it. He will be surprised come his birthday. His Birthday is the 26

1 comment:

Jen B. said...

Happy Birthday little guy! HOpe it is a wonderful day.