I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Friday, January 30, 2009

Saturday

is a day I am not looking forward to. I only have a few hours left before I have to say goodbye to my beloved companion spot. He was such a skittish cat when we got him. He warmed up to me since I was home all day and trying to show him love. Wherever I was he was right behind me. If I was having a bad day there he was on my lap purring.
Since I didn't want to focus to much on the loss of him today I put myself to work. I cleaned and cleaned. I really can see the floor . It is void of stuff and it is put where it belongs kitchen has been organized boys bedroom has been cleaned and vacuumed . Now I have to do mine .
I am not looking forward to it. He slept under my bed on my bed in my basket. He is everywhere.
I hope I can find a kitten to fill the void I have.

No comments: