I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Monday, January 12, 2009

When enough is enough

I am sick of all the fighting that is going on at my house between siblings and mom and kids. I am sick of asking family members to do things and flat out get ignored so things don't get done. I am sick of chasing kids all over church because they don't know the word sit and they are over 3 .
I am also sick of them thinking they can just butter up to me and it will make it all better . It dosn't it is making it worse. SO I AM ON STRIKE . THEY THINK THEY DON"T NEED ME WELL I AM GOING TO SHOW THEM THEY DO

1 comment:

That Girl said...

Sorry - this post had me laughing out loud!

I think every mom goes on strike every once in a while ...