I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Rainey learned a hard lesson

She learned last night why I tell them that can't be playing with the appliances. I have been sick lately and I can hardly talk. She wanted to make her some more toast. I said no she didn't hear me. We have just a toaster oven and she has used my dish towels to get out the toast . Last night she decided to use a Kleenex it burst into flames as Scott came in the door. I have never seen him run that fast. Next thing I hear is a high pitch squeal it was Rainey screaming I thought she got hurt when she dropped the Kleenex on the floor . No she was just really scared . Now she saw why I say no playing in the kitchen. I am lucky Scott came home when he did or I wouldn't have a home left .

No comments: