I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Kids day off

I let them have the day off Jan.13 I was not in the best condition to drive them. Plus they are getting over nasty colds. One kid had a slight fever. Plus it was cold with the wind blowing. Well it was fun. I got the living room clean and dining room clean well the next thing I know out come the legos and they went flying all over the front room. The playdough went everywhere also . Rainey caught a 12 hour bug so it was good she stayed home yesterday.
Today is colder but I made them go. They will be inside the school all day where as yesterday they had to go outside.
When will this weather end. I am sick of shoveling and scraping the car off every morning and praying it will start and the doors are not frozen shut.

No comments: