I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

trip to the zoo

went yesterday to the zoo with the inlaws it was ok
nicholas kept on wandering off left the monkey house with a different family he was brought back by the mom . We heard the tiger roar many times saw a snake open his mouth like it was yawning
road the train . the best part of the day was in the morning before we left
I was getting nicholas ready he goes mom my legs hurt i asked why he said because they have a tiger in them and he made roaring noises . so we saw ashley grannes at the zoo she does face painting and air brushing he did the kids for free and now nicholas has a tiger on his leg rainey a girraffe and noah a snake .

No comments: