I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Day with Rainey

Today was a day that started out bad . Rainey was cleaning her room and showed us some glass then I noticed her holding some Toliet paper. I asked her what was wrong she showed me . Glass cut her. Little did we know Noah Broke the glass off of her frame and hid it under the bed. Couldn't stop the bleeding so I drove like crazy to her Dr office and they were CLOSED I hate when they close for the weekend when the holiday is Monday . Well I came home she is still bleeding So I called Kendell THurman he was home he came over with a suture kit just in case but he said it didn't need stiches thank goodness she is just wearing butterfly bandages .
So I took her grocery shopping 102.00 dollars later. I stocked up on items for school lunches yes I make them Brown bag it .
Then we went to Amadine's birthday party It was fun she decorated a crown a wand a little hand purse and they got fancy gloves the theme was Fancy Nancy . Brinley was there. She was talking about her mom dying but sister Rachel Hardie ) Told her it was ok her mom will watch over her and keep her safe and that she loves her very much .
THen Rainey and I finished our shopping
Now we are getting ready to watch Nims Island and have Ice Cream .
what started out as a bad day turned out fun .

No comments: