I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

When it rains it pours

Went in for a well over due oil change a 15 minute one took 1 and 1/2 hours they found a couple problems with my van which is good or i could of really damaged it driving
my tie rod was bad the clamps that hold on my fuel line were gone the mechanic was telling me this i thought it is because i am female and you think i don't know what they are talking about so i was listening i said could you call scott at work and let him know they said sure
well 274.00 dollars later my van is fixed
i am so glad i have a mechanic i can trust he wasn't going to let me drive home yesterday he was worried i would get stranded but i said i don't live to far and he let me go knowing i was not to do my running around i could really damage the van and he didn't want me stranded with 3 kids on the side of the road
good thing me credit cad company raised my limit
things have been tough for us the last year scott is making enough to pay the bills and tithing that is about it we try saving but every time we turn around stuff like this happens
i am so glad we have the church to help us out even if it is just food
i am glad my kids like simple meals

No comments: