I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Sunday, May 3, 2009

One busy weekend plus a surprise

I planted my garden . We planted beans ,broccoli, cabbage, carrots, corn,cucumbers , green peppers, lettuce, okra, onions, peas, potatoes, sunflowers,and tomatoes. I also am ripping up my front garden and redoing the brick work . In the top half I am leaving alone I planted peony and petunias . I also ripped up the carpet in my hallway . Three more rooms My House is all hardwood floors. Here comes the surprise . I cut my hair I mean cut it.
This is the front view it looks like i have it pulled back well scroll done





This is the side profile. I did it because I am sick of brushing out the knots ( no)
I did it because it was a pain to take care of(no)
I DID IT IN SUPPORT OF MY FATHER IN LAW . I wouldn't go totally bald been there once He might not lose his hair but I want him to know I support him no matter what. This morning I have major bed head no you can't see that picture. Here is a description rocker mohawk

No comments: