I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Thursday, May 21, 2009

blessings

are a good thing to have in life. when you have a bad day look around and see the many blessing you have. I have a roof over my had food on the table a husband who has a job a family who loves me. The greatest one I have is my eternal family. No matter what happens I will see them again.
Another blessing is answers to heartfelt and tearful prayers. I have been waiting and trying for so long for our newest addition. I hope and pray everything will go alright. According to my mom It is a girl she has that feeling I am thinking so also I am constantly nauseous and the sight of food and smell of it sickens me like it did with Rainey.
here are our names
Girl Serena Noelle
boy Samuel Jacob or Jacob Samuel

No comments: