I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Eight years today

Scott and I were married by his aunt in her church. It was a beautiful May day. Birds were singing sun was shining it was 75 degrees and I had a long heavy dress on with a corset underneath . My mom in law was concerned that it would rain that day so she talked me out of an outdoor wedding . I was kind of glad it wasn't outside due to the fact i was sweating inside in the heavy dress and all .
Then 2 years later on May 10th my dad's birthday we were sealed in the Detroit temple.
These last eight years have had there share of ups and downs but it has been worth the ride. So far 3 kids another on the way they are hoping for a girl so am I.
9 moves
1 house to sale if we need to.
love you Scott

1 comment:

ThurberGang said...

Happy Anniversary, Mel. Hope you have a great day.