I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Test says it all.

I just found out. I was wondering why I was so tired and felling nauseous the last few days and I went to put on my shorts to work out this morning and they were tight so I bought one and it says go me It finally happened my prayers have been answered. Feelings right now are scared real surprised been trying for a while know and I am happy It has happened. We told Nicholas he was going to be a big brother I wished I got a picture of his face. Other 2 thought I was joking so I showed Lorraine the test since she can read. So we are praying all goes well.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I know this is something you have wanted for a long time. I am happy for you.

The Amayesings said...

I'm happy that you're getting your desire. Congratulations.

Michelle said...

Congrats Melissa and family! What is with all the babies in your ward...it's crazy!