I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

why me of all days

couldn't it of happened yesterday why to day when I have a list of things to do .
got kids to school alright and back went to run some errand daughter left lunch on table my car died . Luckily I have towing coverage on my insurance policy. I just had it in the shop Friday 280 dollars later. turns out the starter they put in there on Friday was a bad one.
SO towed it to the mechanics shop and the mechanic was nice enough to drop it back off at my house if i brought him back. I love my mechanic i go there all the time when our van acts up .he knows we have 1 vehicle .
Good thing the part has a 2 year warranty so today's trouble cost me 0 dollars just alot of grief.

No comments: