I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Monday, November 10, 2008

SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was snowing this morning when we got up to get ready for the day. I had to pry kids away from the window to get them moving for the day . They had half an hour to get ready for school good thing I let them eat at school I was cute seeing them in their heavy winter coats and hats mitten scarfs. They wanted to wear their boots from last year but they are to small . I am getting them new ones this week I told them Thursday after school. Rainey goes but that day is Thanksgiving. I said no its not. She goes but Thanksgiving is on a Thursday. I said 2 Thursday from now . I love the first snow fall of the year everything looks white a clean. Then it turns to mush. I still have flowers that bloomed last week due to the nice sunny days we had.
I have winter roses . I can't wait to see those bloom

1 comment:

Jen B. said...

FUN, fun! We love snow. It snowed in Pinetop last night too so the kids woke up extra early to play in the snow before school.