I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Monday, November 3, 2008

Fun vacation

I left Thursday after kids got out of school and went to visit grandma's and grandpa's it was fun.
Kids went trick of treating at Grandma Jamison's work they got alot of goodies. Books toys candy crackers pretzel popcorn. The Aunt Jill took them out for an hour they have enough to last a year if they had 1 piece a day. Spent Friday in Greektown with mom in law she took the day off also with Jill and Rainey. Lunch was good rode the people mover. Saturday tried to spend it with my mom but all she did was complain how dad won't let her drive to the north end of Port Huron Don't blame him traffic is bad on Saturday plus she puts 150 dollars of gas in her suv every 2 weeks so we couldn't go to the movies then she offered to take me to lunch then she goes in the kitchen and makes me lunch . I went over yesterday to get some yarn to crochet a couple blankets i asked her to help me learn how to go granny squares she got frustrated that i wasn't picking up the first time and then took over and did it so fast I couldn't see what she was doing .I learn by doing not by watching . Then my sister got madI was there because mom was helping her get a quilt started . my sister lives in town and can see my mom when ever she wants I see her maybe once every coule months If I am lucky . My mom always favored her she could do what she wanted and not get in trouble . I wanted to go to the movies with a group of friends when I was 14 and parents were going to be there my mom said no and a couple years later she lets my sister go with a boy no adult supervision . Sister was 13
Even when I had cancer she never paid attention to me it was all on my sister who had a baby at the same time i was dianosed sister was 16 . All i wanted her to do was be there for me . But she is distant from me and it is getting worse even my daughter dosn't like her she never does anything with her like her other grandma even taking her to the park that is 2 blocks away is to much for my mom all in al it was a good weekend

No comments: