I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Thursday, November 13, 2008

kids are playing hookie

Scott was taking Noah to karate and the driver's door came open . The latch broke so van is not safe to drive . So I called the kids school and excused them . It has been an adventure . I cleaned Rainey's room went through her clothes have a bag to give away . It looks a lot better now and she is throwing her temper because I won't let her use my markers to color with last time they used them someone decided to color the table and walls and they won't fess up to who did it

Noah is good with his computer game he has been playing
Nicholas took a extra long nap I wish I was able too.
Hope the van repairs don't cost alot or take to long 1 Vechilcle and no money to get a new one. We are paying for the repairs with the check I got from the lady who hit me .

No comments: