I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Scripture study

I have started a scripture study class with a few sister in our ward at my house one showed up today with her husband it was very spiritual for us we really got a chance to read and help each other understand what we were reading . We are starting on the Book of Mormon and we read 1-4 chapters of Nephi. I learned so much in those first few chapters . I used to pick then up glance over them and say okay i am done today but today I really concentrated on what they had to say my eyes were fully open to the words today.
For those who want to come it is every Wednesday from 10am -11 am . Just bring your scriptures and we take turns providing snacks . Child care is provided in my living room I put on a Tv show for Nicholas and he was content watching it

No comments: