I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Thursday, April 2, 2009

I've been tagged

Michelle gave me the letter "P"
here it goes
10 things that start with "p"
1 Parents ( heavenly and earthly)
2 Patience ( I need a lot of it)
3 Pretending ( this is fun with Nicholas)
4 Pregnancy ( I'm not but hoping to be soon)
5 Play time ( with my kids and husband)
6 Popcorn( my favorite snack)
7 Pretzels( I like the shape and taste of fresh baked ones.)
8 Problems( we all need them to make us stronger)
9 Prayers ( we all need them in our life to get through the problems)
10 Priesthood power( it is an awesome thing glad I have a priesthood holder in my house)

I tag who ever want to do this again with whatever letter they want here is a challenge do it with all 26 letters 1 for each letter

No comments: