I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Friday, April 10, 2009

Solitude

My inlaws have the kids for awhile. Scott and I are going on a date tonight we really need it. Then off to Home depot and lowes to finish getting supplies to make my house a home we are painting the kitchen kids rooms and the hallway. We are also getting a chest freezer to start buying in bulk so we only have to get grocerices maybe every 2-3 months.
when the kids left I took a walk and bought seed to start my garden this week . So we will have fresh veggies this summer maybe I might buy more so I can start canning
I miss the noise the constant mom he looked at me mom he pointed at me noah get out of my room the biggest one right now is Mom I want a new family nobody is nice to me.

No comments: