I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Sunday, July 26, 2009

What I learened today

I so wanted to give up on my calling have my husband ask to be released from his. Basically I have been having a real hard time the last few weeks . I have a really sassy daughter who thinks she is the boss of everyone a high maintenance son and a 3 year old who is learning bad behavior from the other 2.
I decided this morning to go to church and sing in choir. The song we sang was Nearer my god to thee. I really thought about those words That is what I am missing in my life right now is his hand in my life. The talks were on adversity and overcoming it. Those really made me think. Everyone has trials and we all need a little push.
I have decided to be a better mother and wife to my family and spouse .
I will not let this depression get the best of me this time around.
He has a plan for me and I might not see it right now in this life but in the future to come.
I am so glad I went to day and had my spirit really touched by music and others testimonies.

No comments: